I am back.

This morning I was absolutely gutted. 

Why? Because my monthly arrived today. A week late. Now, this probably wouldn't be seen as bad, because having a monthly means everything is working, right? Not when I just started to have faith that it was becoming regular- after all, I have been looking after myself better since January, eating better, sleeping well, taking my meds more seriously, cutting back on sugar- so really, my period should be improving, right? Wrong.

What was worse, I had some pain in my hips during my fertile days and last week, I was getting cramps without actually bleeding-which made me think, what if, just want if: I'd finally done it, it had worked out? After all, I'd been feeling so positive since January, until yesterday, surely that has some effect?

But no, fate decided to play with me again- just when I thought i had gotten everything right this time, fate was going to swipe the mat from underneath my feet in a 'haha, only kidding, you're not' type of mockery. Get my hopes up. Set me up for yet another disappointment that I am nowhere NEAR my goal- not only am I not pregnant, but my period is irregular, AGAIN.

I was ready to give up, when I realized: I am a very stubborn creature, I've set this as my goal and If fate was hoping I would fall into a sea of despair and cesspit of depression, and give everything up, it has another thing coming. Fate doesn't realise just who it's up against: An very stubborn individual, someone who may have given up easily in the past, but that person is no more. I will persist, I will be stubborn, I will NOT be thrown off my goal, especially since this is just a temporary setback. I am now back on my feet and feeling better, ready to get on with my challenge.

I'm back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obsessing

My lists