The good, the bad and the questions

 Today I got good news and bad news. Now I feel uncertain.


The good news is, I found out my blood test results regarding my PCOS. Turns out i no longer have it, which I'm so GRATEFUL for!! 

The bad news is that its actually my partner with the problem, which has made sink into depression again. This sounds strange, but somehow I find this worse than me having the problems, I guess because he was my last hope that everything was at least alright with him and the problem was all mine. Its also because, when i know its my problem alone, i can try my very best to heal myself- but when it comes to healing others, it can be difficult. They have to want it too, and they have to work together on me. Some people have a very blase attitude about their health in regards to this, or they are just satisfied with the way things are, finding anything else too complicated and not worth it.

But while I will say again, how absolutely grateful i am to God that i don't have PCOS anymore, I am left with many questions. 

When did this happen, and how? How long have I been cleared of PCOS? What, out of all the different approaches I tried, was the thing that healed me? Was it my healthier eating, taking supplements, learning to be grateful, believing that i am healed, listening to binaural beats? Or all of those?? Especially since PCOS dont go away easily. Also, confusing - when i was tested in 2018, i was told I no longer have them. However, when I got tested in Bulgaria, i was told i STILL had PCOS. Now, 4 years later, I'm told I dont have them anymore. Which got me wondering - was I again able to heal myself, or was the doctor in Bulgaria lying, to get me start expensive treatment? I suppose I shall never know....

Anyone else experienced this?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obsessing

My lists

I am back.